Welcome to The Nest Eclectic

The Nest Eclectic

Monday, January 17, 2011

Thrifting Treasures

For those who don't know me, I love Estate sales, garage sales and thrifting. I like the thrill of not knowing what you are going to find, kind of like Forrest Gump and the box of chocolates, except with thrifting it's calorie free. I've been wanting to start a collection of silver napkin rings for awhile and this was my lucky day.
 I went to an estate sale in Gardener, a little town near where I live and it just happened to be the last day when everything was marked half price.
 I got all these little beauties for only $5.50! The napkin rings are so pretty, one has embossed flowers and the other a monogram. I also scored the cute sugarbowl and the glass piece that will look great with a candle inside.
My collection has begun!
                                                               
Joyfully,
                     Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear from you.